COVID -19 HEALTH PLAN UPDATES AND REMINDERS
In keeping with the COVID 19 pandemic Back to School plan, the following are reminders for students and families:
- DRESS FOR THE WEATHER - we are outside every day for learning activities, recess, lunch and for Phys. Ed. classes. Please ensure students have warm clothing and appropriate footwear at all times.
- Please review proper hand washing techniques with your children to support health protocols.
- Students are to bring a pre-filled water bottle daily to school. No cups are available at the school. Students can fill water bottles at the water cooler.
- Please ensure students remember to bring a packed lunch or make arrangements for students to go home for lunch. No lunches will be accepted at the door during the day due to covid-19 health protocols.
- Masks are to be worn on school buses for all students in pre-primary to grade 6.
- Students in grades 4-6 are to wear masks in class and in common areas when social distancing isn’t possible. Please review how to wear a mask with your children and reinforce the importance of mask wearing to ensure the safety of all.